art diary Bradford Brenner

You've found my blog spot (everyone has one and I just discovered mine recently) where I'll make up things that I know about art.

Saturday, September 23, 2006

State of the Art

My most recent accomplishment is starting my blog site (understandably, I'm very proud of this. That was a joke). Prior to that I signed an exclusive agreement with Third & Wall Art Publishers (http://thirdandwall.com) to produce limited editons of my work. I'm currently featured on the cover of the Atlanta Museums and Galleries Guide (which just so happens to be my first successful blog photo upload as seen below). Much of my time, as of late, has been focused on producing a body of work for Third & Wall and painting and shipping works to Lagerquist Gallery in Atlanta for my show that runs from Sept 26th - Oct. 13th, 2006 (http://lagerquistgallery.net/NowShowing.htm). Now that everyone is up to date with my mundane life and career, I will attempt to be funnier and more entertaining in the future (in the interest of generating ongoing viewership).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home