art diary Bradford Brenner

You've found my blog spot (everyone has one and I just discovered mine recently) where I'll make up things that I know about art.

Saturday, September 23, 2006

New Old Painting



Here is a new old painting. I think that any and all improvement in art comes simply from seeing better. This painting was sent back from 'A Gallery' in Palm Desert (where it was sequestered away for quite some time). I was shocked to see a large tree on the extreme left edge of the painting. I have to believe that I originally put it there and for the life of me can't quite figure out why. Immediately after getting it back, that tree was promptly chopped out of the painting. The one thing that I do know for sure about art, is that it is impossible to just change one thing! Numerous changes later, here it is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home