art diary Bradford Brenner

You've found my blog spot (everyone has one and I just discovered mine recently) where I'll make up things that I know about art.

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Here's the new plan...


After a significant amount of heckling from friends, family and the general public regarding the pathetic consistency of my posts (such as "one entry every 6 months doth not a blog make"). That little gem came out of the mouth of my brother-in-law Peter. He said it with love and he's great to my sister, so I didn't respond with anything nasty (besides, truer words were never spoken). Oh yeah, back to the new plan. I'm shooting for once a week. The timing is interesting as my last post was regarding my opening in Scottsdale from Feb. 3, 2007. This post tonight is from my current Scottsdale show with Bonner David Gallery that is running through the 29th of this month. Come to think of it Pete was being generous with his "six month" snipe. It's been 9 going on 10 months since I've done this. The proof was that I had zero clue as to what my password was to be able to once again bore you with my blah-gag (I guess it's spelled blog)!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home