art diary Bradford Brenner

You've found my blog spot (everyone has one and I just discovered mine recently) where I'll make up things that I know about art.

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Prosperity


My wife (Marina) periodically cuts out periodicals. This one happened to be on 'Prosperity". I used the photo from the front of the article as a reference. Now Marina doesn't want me to sell the painting. Rather she would like it framed and hung on our wall in order to bring us prosperity. Therefor, this daily painting is not for sale, unless someone out there is willing to send a large enough sum of money that I can explain to Marina that selling the painting will indeed make us prosperous.

-SOLD-

3 Comments:

Blogger Gretchen Kelly said...

I love this too and completely understand the sentiments of wanting to hold on to it. But the "nature of having abundance and prosperity is to let go in order to recieve" said the Wise Master to Grasshopper...

10:21 AM  
Blogger Jan Blencowe said...

Wonderful piece! No surprise that your wife wants to keep it!

2:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Soluation, Grasshopper:
Create limited print additions to sell...make everyone happy...You, Your Wife, Your Collectors...now that sounds like a win-win-win situation!
Of course it would be nice to send me the first print free since it was my idea and I get paid for my ideas for a living!!
Fondly,
Elaine Block
Proud Owner of "Anna"
Elaine@WomenWhoNetwork.com

2:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home