art diary Bradford Brenner

You've found my blog spot (everyone has one and I just discovered mine recently) where I'll make up things that I know about art.

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Trees on the Horizon


I painted this one a couple of days back and can't come up with anything insightful. I could make something up, but same as yesterday, I'm feeling too lazy to even do that! This piece measures 5" x 7" and is on panel (birch I think. That spelling does not look right, but I'm feeling even too lazy to hit the spell check button. The more I look at, it the more confident I'm becoming that indeed I spelled birch correctly)!














2 Comments:

Blogger wjcatnip said...

I love this painting! The texture, the dash of brilliant colour. It's wonderful!

5:33 AM  
Blogger June Parrish Cookson said...

Hi Brad,
Like this one very much. I agree with wjcatnip. Texture, color, but would like to add that this little gem creates an intriguing mystery.

5:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home