art diary Bradford Brenner

You've found my blog spot (everyone has one and I just discovered mine recently) where I'll make up things that I know about art.

Monday, October 09, 2006

Painting- a -day (just not today's)!


I painted this earlier in the week (in a day). Unfortunately, I fell off the painting-a-day- wagon (I just edited this post to say 'fell off the painting-a-day wagon' rather than 'fell off the wagon'. Marina, my wife, thought my original post made it sound like I took up drinking)! I have a large scale piece that I need to get finished and shipped off. The good news is that I painted today. I think, ultimately, that's the goal.














4 Comments:

Blogger June Parrish Cookson said...

Hi Brad,
This is really good. I like it alot due to the simplicity. Has a mysterious quality.

8:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

very nice, would like to buy....
love your work and very much appreciate your comments. funny! most artists take themselves and their work too seriously. i will be a devoted fan forever to anyone who can paint and be funny at the same time.

12:23 PM  
Blogger bradfordbrenner said...

Hi Leslie,
Thanks so much for the nice compliments! I realized that I had forgot to put the link for the eBay auction on the blog for this painting (which I just did). Let me know if you still want the painting and I'll end the eBay auction early. You can then bid against yourself and I can ship the painting to the highest bidder...you!!! My advice is not to bid above the minimum! Please also feel free to call me at 760-753-9299. Some people that have viewed my blog were not aware that I also have a website which is www.bradfordbrenner.com. Thanks again.

All the best,
Brad

7:17 PM  
Blogger Nina Kuriloff said...

Very evocative piece!

7:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home