art diary Bradford Brenner

You've found my blog spot (everyone has one and I just discovered mine recently) where I'll make up things that I know about art.

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Day Two


All was well, until our five year old daughter informed me that "No one is going to want to buy a painting of a spray bottle!". The model for this painting is my trusty spray bottle that I use to erase my numerous mistakes during my painting struggles. Definitely an important tool to have around the studio.














3 Comments:

Blogger Pilan said...

lol, your not the only parent who gets advise from a child. :)

9:58 PM  
Blogger June Parrish Cookson said...

This is a lovely painting. I like the color palette including how the piece is on the verge toward pure abstraction. Great work!

8:01 AM  
Blogger Fred Bell Paintings said...

I like your spray bottle painting very much. The color palatte is subtle. It seems like with the Painting A Day painters, one of the chanllenges is to come up with the most unlikely object to paint. I like that.

8:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home