art diary Bradford Brenner

You've found my blog spot (everyone has one and I just discovered mine recently) where I'll make up things that I know about art.

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

One A Day


Paintings are going to be my one a day vitamins (that's my goal). There are days that I don't paint and even more days that I forget to take my vitamins (hopefully now I'll remember to do both). In the interest of introducing some discipline in my life and career, I've joined a group of artist that produce a painting a day (whether they feel like it or not). Since the galleries that represent my work are more interested in my larger work, the small 8" x 10" pieces that I paint each day will be auctioned on eBay with a starting price of $100. Well here she is. "The First Lady" No, she doesn't look like Laura Bush. She just happens to be the first of what I hope to be a painting a day for many days to come.

-SOLD-












0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home