art diary Bradford Brenner

You've found my blog spot (everyone has one and I just discovered mine recently) where I'll make up things that I know about art.

Friday, December 21, 2007

The answer is...


This actually came to me in a flash, the city not the Wikipedia Greek definition (and then a quick google verification prior to press). If this makes absolutely no sense (then you are reading my blog). If it still makes no sense, then simply read the post prior to this one (wade through the muck to the bottom and therein the question lies)...."Brotherly love" from philos "Love" and adelphos "Brother"....Why PHILADELPHIA of course! What does this have to do with art? Well, the painting to the right has just miraculously asked for his name to be changed to 'Philly Phil'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home