art diary Bradford Brenner

You've found my blog spot (everyone has one and I just discovered mine recently) where I'll make up things that I know about art.

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Brother-in-law Pete's reply...

Brad,
The compelling subject matter in your blog forces me
to respond to a range of emotions. Both as a writer
and artist, your work elicits both the air of
unconventionality and poetic lyricism. You swim in a
sea of flamboyance and insouciance. I find
etymological challenge in describing your art's
beauty. I dare to say that the symphony you conduct on
canvas tempts, taunts and provokes the viewer to shed
their innocence and rejoyce the spirit that is
BRADFORD BRENNER.

You can quote me on your next blog entry.

P

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your sister is a lucky gal!

10:49 PM  
Blogger Betty Bishop said...

Brad - if your painting arm ever goes don't worry.......you can always write. I get the best laughs reading your posts - you are going to the top of my Painter's Bookmarks. I am going to steal a bit of your style for my own neglected blog - take it as a compliment.
thanks for the laughs,
Betty

10:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home